SAN JOSE, Calif. — A Santa Clara County Superior Court judge has sentenced a 26-year-old California man to 16 years in prison for killing 21 cats, some of which he lured from people’s homes.
Robert Roy Farmer pleaded guilty last year to 21 felony counts of animal cruelty and one count each of misdemeanor battery and being under the influence.
The cats began mysteriously disappearing from San Jose’s Cambrian Park neighborhood in September 2015. Then cats began turning up dead, the Mercury News of San Jose reported Friday.
Farmer was found Oct. 8, 2015 in a Home Depot parking lot, sleeping in his car with a dead cat curled up in the center console. In his car, police found chunks of fur, blood, fur-covered gloves and a hunting knife.
Most Searched Keywords: California Psycho Man in Jail, California Psycho Man Killed 21 Cats, Man Killed 21 Cats in USA, Man Killed 21 Cats in California, Man Killed 21 Cats Get Prison
- Bassist for the Metal Band Adrenaline Mob was Killed in a three-car Accident on a Florida Highway
- Linkin Park Tour Cancelled After Tragic Death of Frontman Chester Bennington by Hanging
- More Than 50 People Killed and 200 Injured when a “Lone Wolf” Gunman Opened Fire in a Country Music Festival in Las Vegas
- Couple found Murdered in Ceintuurbaan Amsterdam Apartment : Netherlands News
- U.S. Forces Killed the Latest Leader of ISIS in Afghanistan
- Powell Woman A Payroll Services Firm Owner Found Guilty For Defrauded Small Businesses of $15.8M
- Is Back To Back Earthquakes in Mexico Seems to Be a Warning To The Planet ?