HYDERABAD: German airline Lufthansa along with The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) on Tuesday announced the launch of the fifth season of the ‘Lufthansa Runway to Success’ to spot the country’s most innovative small and medium entrepreneurs (SMEs) in Hyderabad on July 7.
Conceived and developed by Lufthansa in partnership with business experts at TiE, the programme encourages SMEs to come forward and share their vision with some of the best-known names in Indian industry. Lufthansa and TiE have invited entrepreneurs in Hyderabad to share the story of their unique business ventures and get an opportunity to meet industry icons, receive mentorship from business experts, investors, VCs, accelerators and industry associations.
Following their pitches, the Lufthansa Runway to Success regional mentorship camp by TiE Hyderabad will be held at T-Hub. The joint programme by Lufthansa and TiE, will endow participants with the knowledge and skillsets to enhance their competitiveness by providing them an exclusive access to resources, like-minded peers, business connections, and inspiring mentors.
- Air India Launches Hyderabad-Washington Flight
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Hyderabad Interaction with Employees
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Project Extended till November 2018
- Delhi University To Introduce GST In Curriculum
- Vistara, Air Force Planes Had A Close Shave At Chandigarh: Report
- Interesting Facts About Apple Inc. & How it Changed the Telecom Industry
- Citizens Take On Telangana Government To Protect Hyderabad’s Trees